BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Day ♥



Today 9 am wake up ( pig ) >< .
Then watch 錦衣衛 at house by using LCD tv =D .
After watching , go 1 Borneo with my mum , my bro & sis .
We reach there , we pay ticket for car then we go in the centre .
Then i saw Lee Kah Fat standing there , see dao My BouBui Dii - Ben also there =D .
Then Lee Kah Fat say , first time see me no tie up my hair = =" .
After tat i follow my mum them go buy things .
I buy jor 2 Moo Moo ~

My 2 Moo Moo ♥















Then we go eat KFC =D .
After tat , my mum bring my bro & sis go ply children things .
Thorw me alone there T.T .
Luckily I see dao My BouBui Dii - Ben & Frenz - Calvin Liew , Lee Kah Fat , Lo Vui Ren & a Xiu DiDi xD .

Then we go gai gai together ( juz awhile onli ) =D .
Lo Vui Ren say , here got 5 boys . Go choose 1 of them to be my bf = ="

Then Ben geh gor gor mc him , to fetch him go home .
After Ben & Kah Fat go home , Calvin , Vui Ren & the Xiu DiDi go STAR ARCHERY there play =D .
Then go meet my mom them , my bro sponser yoyo xD .
After tat we go home =) .







P/s : Today early write BLOG =D .

By : XiN ♥

0 评论: