BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

ToDay ♥

03-04-2010
Yesterday Dad Bek Tawau .
I keep give my mom scold even tat i'm not wrong @@ .
Haiz . Very Dissapointed .
Dunno Why . My mind keep call me . Cut my hand =D
Then I really bring a knife to toilet n cut my hand .
But it doesn't got blood =(
Then i call my biu jie come in the toilet n help me cut my hand until got blood come out =D
My Biu Jie was so gud =) . Biu Jie , I love eu xD .
Then the blood come out n my sister put back the knife xD .
After tat my cousin come my house .
They din't saw my hand ( luckily )
After they go home , my mom sleep . Then i go watch movie until 4 am @@

04-04-2010
Today , 12pm then wake up @@
Once in my lifetime i so late wake up =D
My hand was pain >< ytd =")" hse =")" things ="D">< hse =")" water =" ="">< my biu di keep scold @@
Then we go bek grandma hse take bath n take dinner =D
After tat we watch 72家租客 ( we had watched in cinema ) but we watch again =P
Hmmmm . after watching finish , we go home =)

Finish =D

0 评论: